We are looking for
We will provide you an opportunity to work in a growing international company with experienced colleagues. You will have a possibility to grow in the position and we will support your personal skills development.
We are looking for persons who are well motivated team players and interested in working with international customers. In addition, you are eager to learn more, capable of creative problem solving and you openly share your knowledge. We value entrepreneurial mindset, eagerness for continuous development and a will to win.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the project schedule, budget and co-ordination of your project team’s work. As project manager you will provide scheduled project status updates and reports to management. You will lead your team by example and are willing to do what is needed to reach the set targets. We expect you to be able to manage the customer interface with good communication skills.
We expect applicants with
- Few years of work experience in an international project environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead the project team
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good skills with IT tools
- Willingness to travel frequently
- BSc / MSc studies
- Mechanical / electrical / automation / hydraulic knowledge
- Good skills with CAD tools
- Other language skills
For further information please contact Mikko Tervala, tel. +358 207 424 815. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th of March, 2018.
The position is permanent, and you can start as soon as possible. Office location in Pieksämäki, Jyväskylä or Helsinki.