We are looking for
We will provide you an opportunity to work in a growing international company with experienced colleagues. You will have a possibility to grow in the position and we will support your personal skills development.
We are looking for persons who are well motivated team players and interested in working with international customers. In addition, you are eager to learn more, capable of creative problem solving and you openly share your knowledge. We value entrepreneurial mindset, eagerness for continuous development and a will to win.
As a Field Engineer you will travel continuously internationally and supervise our project deliveries at the site. Your main task is to supervise electrical/mechanical installations on site. As a field engineer you provide scheduled status updates and reports to the site manager / project manager. In some projects you might work as a site manager. Field engineers work as a member of the project team and we expect you to be able to manage the customer interface.
We expect applicants to have
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Few years of experience in an international project environment
- Mechanical / electrical / automation knowledge
- Good skills with CAD and IT tools
- Familiarity with project monitoring and reporting
- Opportunity to travel continuously and stay possibly longish periods abroad
- BSc studies
- Previous travel experience
- Hydraulic knowledge
- Manufacturing supervisor experience
For further information please contact Mikko Tervala, tel. +358 207 424 815. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th of March, 2018.
The position is permanent, and you can start as soon as possible. Office location in Pieksämäki, Jyväskylä or Helsinki.